Whether your Trio tablet is suddenly very slow or whether you are unable to use it like before, resetting it to the factory settings is always a good idea. But, there’s a process involved that might be confusing for many.
To help you out, we have listed the steps in detail in this article.
First things first, we would advise you to take a backup of your data before starting the process. You may lose a lot of important stuff if you don’t. Also, it is important to note that a factory reset will not affect software updates. So, if you want to reset your tablet to erase the software updates, it will not happen.
How to reset a Trio tablet
Now, let’s jump right in and go through the various steps involved in resetting your tablet. Make sure you follow each step carefully.
- From your Home screen, navigate to the Menu symbol.
- Tap it and then choose Settings. You will find the option once you scroll to the right.
- Scroll through the options until you reach Backup and Reset on the left.
- If you do not want to back your data up, you can uncheck the option.
- Now, choose Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Reset Tablet.
- Read the message that appears and if you are okay with it, choose to Erase Everything.
- Within a few minutes, your Trio tablet will reset and reboot automatically.
- It will now be a brand new Trio tablet with factory settings.
- You can reconfigure it according to your preferences and start using it normally.
People also ask
We shall now answer a few common questions about the Trio tablet.
1) How do I reset my Trio tablet?
If you want a hard reset, all you have to do is:
- Switch it off
- Hold Volume Up and Power buttons together
- Let go the Power button once the screen lights up
- Let go the Volume UP button when the Android logo comes up
- With the Volume Down button, go to Wipe Data and then use Power to select it
- Choose the desired options using these two buttons and finally press Power
- Your tablet will reset
2) Does a factory reset delete everything?
Yes, it will delete all data and go back to default settings.
3) How do you charge a Trio tablet?
You need a USB cable for it. The port is present at the bottom of the tablet.
4) Does a factory reset remove the Google Account?
Yes, it does.
5) Is factory reset good?
Yes, it is. It will not harm your tablet or your data.
Resetting your Trio tablet is simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps we mentioned and you will be done in no time. If you are facing any problems, don’t hesitate to let us know. Our experts are happy to help.