Remember those times when you had to stay away from your phone as long as it was charging? And, if you had to use it for some important work during this time, you would have to compromise on location and comfort, often standing awkwardly and trying to answer calls. Back then, it felt inevitable but now, the world is truly our oyster with fabulous inventions taking even the smallest of discomforts away from us.
Today, we don’t need to worry about non-practical charging options. Wireless charging has changed it all! The latest phones, both Android and iOS, are capable of wireless charging, making them very feasible. You just need a wireless charger and you are good to go! But, when it comes to choosing the right charger, you have to be careful. The best one for you will depend on the type of phone you have.
This article is dedicated to all the Samsung Note 5 users who want the convenience of wireless charging. Below are some of our editor’s picks that we know you will love.
Best Wireless Charger for Note 5
Let’s jump right in and find out which these elite chargers are!
1. Qi Wireless Charging Pad
If you are among those who want some fun and functionality at the same time, this charger is for you. It is compatible with Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, and LG phones, and comes with multiple attractive features. Some of them are as follows:
- It is a 100% high quality charger that tickles the interests of Captain America fans thanks to its design.
- It is lightweight and portable. It is also quite thin, making it a great choice not just at home but also during trips.
- It has short circuit protection, which prevents overheating as well.
- It is a quick-charging charger pad.
- It has 10 W power and its power transform efficiency is 70%.
- Along with the charging pad, you get a USB line.
- Works as expected
- Tends to get hot at times
2. Fantasy Qi Charging Pad – CoSight
This is a simple charging pad for all Qi-enabled phones right from Note 5 to LG phones to iPhone X. Let’s go through its features to help you determine whether it is a good choice:
- It has LED lights to help you find out the status of charging without having to check your phone.
- It has surge protection along with other safety features to ensure complete safety during charging.
- The charger has a lightweight and classy design that makes it portable and great to look at.
- It also comes with a micro USB cable.
- It is extremely easy to use and charges quite fast.
- Works as expected
- The phone case needs to be removed for effective charging
3. Wireless Quick Charger – TruWire
This 10W charger from TruWire works wonderfully and safely to charge your phone. It can also serve as a common charging pad at home because it is compatible with various phones besides the Note 5 itself. Below is a closer look at its features:
- The manufacturers claim that this is an “intelligent” product that identifies the phone and charges accordingly. It has the fast charge feature but it works with Note 8 and other compatible devices. With Note 5, you can use the regular charging feature.
- It can charge through phone cases provided they are non-metal and are less than 3mm thick.
- It has an anti-slip mat that keeps the charger and your phone in place without the risk of slipping.
- This is a multifunctional charger that lets you place your phone in any way you want – horizontally or vertically.
- It has multiple security features such as over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, surge protection, short circuit prevention, and temperature control.
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
- Comes with a micro USB to type C converter along with a micro USB line
4. Palovue Qi Wireless Charger
It is affordable, great to look at, and does exactly what you need it to do – charge your amazing Note 5 phone! Let’s learn more about it to see if this is the right choice for you:
- It is seamlessly compatible with all Qi devices and can provide up to 10W charging.
- It is a quiet and cool charger that works on advanced technology. This makes it charge the phone at least 10% faster than others in its league. It also does not overheat.
- The charger has multiple safety features including surge protection, temperature control, voltage protection, and short circuit.
- This is a sleep-friendly charger with a smart LED that shuts off automatically on full charge. You can put your phone to charge at night and enjoy your sleep!
- It is case-friendly and can charge through non-metal and non-magnetic cases.
- Can charge through cases of up to 6mm.
- May sometimes overheat
5. Fast Wireless Charger – Qi Charging Pad
If you want a unique, ultra-slim, and great looking charger, this is the one you should get. It looks great and comes with all the features you would want such as the following:
- It has a maximum output of 10W, which is good enough for Note 5.
- It has a reduced total charging time when compared to others in its league.
- It is a sleep-friendly charger with soft LED light to indicate the status of charging.
- It comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Automatic LED shut off after 10 seconds
We receive quite a few questions every now and then about the Note 5 and wireless charging. This is why we thought we would answer a few for you:
Is Note 5 capable of wireless charging?
Of course it is!
Why is my wireless charger not charging my phone?
It could be due to bad placement of the phone or a thick charging case. Remove the charging case and place it correctly in the center. If it still doesn’t work, the charger may be faulty.
Do wireless chargers work on all phones?
Only phones that support the wireless charging standard i.e., Qi can be charged with a wireless charger. Almost all new smartphones are Qi-enabled.
How do I know if my wireless charger is working?
Wireless chargers usually have an LED light to show you the status of charging.
Which is faster? Wireless charging or wired?
Wired charging is faster, to be truthful. Wireless charging is less efficient but more convenient, which is why it takes away the prize.
A good wireless charger can change the way you use your phone! It is extremely convenient and hassle-free. We hope this guide helps you buy the best charger for your Note 5. If there are any more doubts, feel free to leave a comment.