Remember those times when you had to walk to the telephone in order to use it? Then came the mighty charger that enabled us to walk around with our phones after charging them.
Now, we are in the era of wireless charging! We are doing away with cables once and for all! Isn’t that very cool? This technological era is giving us tremendous freedom and convenience in various forms including wireless charging. The trend may be in its nascent stage but we are positive it will evolve into a routine very soon!
If you have an LG V30 and are looking for a wireless charger for it, you have come to the right place. We have compiled this article to help you pick the best without wasting any time. Let’s begin!
Best wireless charger for LG V30
1. LETSCOM Wireless Charger
The LETSCOM ultra-slim charger is a 15W fast charger that’s compatible with a wide range of mobile phones including LG V30, V30+, iPhone X (and above), Samsung Galaxy Note, etc. We are recommending it for the following reasons:
- The charger is only 0.3 inches thick, making it easily portable. You can carry it around with you!
- It is a Qi charger.
- It has anti-skid protection, which means it will stay in place as you charge your phone.
- You can charge your phone with the LETSCOM charger without removing the case.
- It has an LED indicator that’s sleep-friendly, which means it won’t interrupt your sleep as it charges.
- It works on the Intelligent Protect Technology to provide protection against over-voltage, over-current, and over-charging.
2. DesertWest Fast Charger – Wireless
This is another good 15W certified charger. It recognizes the device instantly and starts charging without any problems. Below are a few interesting features:
- It has a highly efficient chipset that provides fast charging to various models of phones such as LG, Samsung, and iPhone.
- It eliminates radiation and avoids overheating. This makes it a very safe charger. Other safety features including over-voltage protection, over-charging protection, temperature control, and detection of foreign objects.
- You don’t need to remove your case every time you charge. The charger is case-friendly and will work as long as the case is less than 5 mm in thickness.
- You get a 4.92 feet long charging cable with the charger.
3. CHOETECH Wireless Charger
Here’s a very sleek wireless charger with a 15W capacity. It tunes itself based on the device and delivers as needed. For LG V30, it will easily go to 15W. Why should you buy it? There are many reasons such as the following:
- It has a QC 3.0 adapter, enabling you to use it right away without wasting money/time on additional items.
- The Qi charger supports phone cases up to 5 mm.
- It is also ETL certified and has an integrated smart chip that works to avoid over-heating and over-charging. It also protects against short circuits.
- The manufacturers provide an 18-month warranty and 24/7 customer support.
- The charging cable type is micro USB.
- It works with all Qi-enabled phones and wireless devices (AirPods, etc.)
4. Anker Wireless Charger
The very popular Anker Wireless Charger is available in black and white colors. You can pick either based on your desk décor. Rest assured, Anker is a brilliant choice and is one of the most popular wireless chargers today. Its features below will tell you why.
- It provides 10W charging for most devices. If you also have an iPhone, you will notice that it provides 5W, which is still 10% faster than usual.
- You can use your phone as it charges and even flip it for landscape mode.
- The charger has PowerWave technology that charges through cases. However, you should ensure that the case is less than 5 mm thick.
- Along with the charger you will get a cable that’s 3 feet long and a welcome guide.
- The manufacturers provide an 18-month warranty with this device.
5. Seneo Wireless Charger – Pack of 2
If you are looking for a set of wireless chargers for your home, you can buy this 2-pack from Seneo. It also has single packs. The Qi certified wireless charger has a lot to offer to its users such as the following:
- It promises high speed charging that can reach 15W for LG V30.
- It is an upgraded charger with a USB C design. It comes with a cable (USB-C to USB-A).
- The charger is designed with 2 coils built-in, which offer a wider charging area.
- Its ATB technology ensures fast charging and easier heat dissipation.
- It allows case charging up to 5 mm.
- It is a sleep-friendly LED indicator.
No matter which of these you buy, you will have made the right choice!
LG V30 wireless charging – FAQs
Before bidding adieu, we thought we would answer a few FAQs we receive often. These will help you make quicker buying decisions.
Does LG V30 support fast wireless charging?
Yes, it does! You can buy any Qi wireless charging pad and enjoy fast charging.
How do you turn on wireless charging on LG V30?
This is very easy and doesn’t need any additional steps! Simply place your phone on the charger, making sure it is in the center. The battery icon will display a lightning bolt indicating that the charging has begun
What does Qi certified mean?
Qi is an open interface standard. It is derived from the Chinese word Qi and indicates wireless power transfer through inductive charging.
Can I make my phone Qi compatible?
Phones are either Qi compatible or they aren’t. We can’t really make them Qi compatible.
Are wireless charging pads bad for the phone?
They aren’t. Multiple trials and tests have proven that wireless charging is safe and does not degrade the battery.
Now that you have all the answers, we encourage you to start shopping!
If we have missed anything or if you have any additional doubts about wireless chargers for LG V30, please let us know in the comments section.