What an amazing world we live in!
Technological advancements continue to astound us with each passing day. Take the evolution of the telephone, for example. From being a heavy wired device that you had to walk to, it became a small pocket-friendly device we can’t go anywhere without! What’s more, its charger has evolved with it!
Remember those times when you had to leave your phone alone for a while as it charged? Ah! Now is the time to charge our phones wirelessly and pick them as and when we need them. The wireless charger, although fairly new, has become a must-have for many users.
If you are an LG G6 user and are looking for a good wireless charger, you have come to the right place.
A brief about the best wireless charger for LG G6
Before we explore our expert picks, we thought we would bring a small thing to your notice. While searching for chargers, you will find multiple claims including “fast charging.” Fast charging is a buzz word today, yes. But you should understand that LG G6 does not support it. So no matter which wireless charger you buy, the speed will be the same. The only thing you should remember is to choose a Qi charger and not a PMA one.
Best wireless charger for LG G6
1. Anker Wireless Charger – PowerWave Pad
Anker is a leading manufacturer of reliable wireless chargers for iPhones, Samsung devices, and LG Qi-enabled phones. This particular PowerWave Pad is a popular choice because it is loaded with features and delivers exactly as promised. Let’s take a closer look:
- It has a highly efficient chipset that works wonders with all Qi-enabled devices. It has the capability to charge at 10W and 5W as well, enabling you to use it with multiple devices at home.
- The charging pad has an LED indicator to update you about the charging status.
- We love the fact that the wireless charger is case-friendly. So, you don’t have to worry about removing your phone case every time you want to charge your phone. The only thing here is that the case should be less than 5mm in thickness.
- Along with the charging pad, you will receive a micro USB cable and a welcome guide. The package does not include an adapter.
- The manufacturer offers a warranty of 18 months.
2. YooTech Wireless Charger – Qi Certified
This particular charger from YooTech is one of the bestsellers at the moment. It is great to look at and is available in nice color variations. Plus, it works exactly as promised. Below are some of the features we admire:
- It has 3 different charging phones, catering to different phones. This ensures that you don’t buy a separate charging device for every phone at home.
- The charger works on a multifunctional intelligent protect technology that makes usage very safe. It protects from surges and short-circuits. It also ensures proper temperature control.
- It is made of fire-resistant material and has a UL certificate.
- This is a sleep-friendly device that lets you switch off the LED light in case you are charging your phone overnight.
- The package also includes a USB C cable and a user manual.
- YooTech has complete faith in its product, which is why it is offering a life-time replacement/money-back warranty against its device.
3. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad
Belkin is a well-known company that sells high quality electronic accessories. When the wireless charger market took off, Belkin was at the forefront, selling excellent chargers. This particular wireless charging pad is one of its bestsellers. The reasons behind this lie in the features.
- It is a sleek, well-built charger available in white, black, and rose gold colors.
- It supports wireless charging for all Qi-enabled devices.
- It comes with an AC adapter and a 5-feet long cable.
- It can charge through plastic cases that are 3mm in thickness or less.
- The charger has been engineered to provide excellent shielding and precision resistance to interference.
- It has an LED indicator light that also detects foreign, incompatible objects.
4. Samsung Qi Certified Wireless Charger
Yes, this is a Samsung product. But don’t be afraid! It has been designed to be compatible with all Qi-enabled phones and not just Samsung devices. Here are reasons why you should buy this charger:
- It has universal compatibility. This means that it will charge any Qi device.
- The charger has a built-in fan that avoids overheating and related problems.
- The LED indicator makes it easy to understand the charging status.
- It comes with a wall charger and a USB C cable.
- It is a compact charger that occupies very less desk space.
5. Mophie – Qi Wireless Charger
Last on our list is an Amazon’s Choice product. The Mophie Wireless Charger has been recognized to be a great choice due to its durability and ability to perform very well. Let’s take a closer look:
- It is highly convenient and work easily with all Qi devices.
- It has a durable, non-rubberized, 360-degree non-slip TPU coating.
- It charges on contact, eliminating the need to find the right place on the platform.
- When idle, it ensures that minimal power is drawn through its standby mode.
- It has a fail-safe circuit that prevents overcharging.
There you go! These are some of the best wireless chargers for LG G6. You won’t go wrong with any of them. The ultimate choice completely depends on your preferences. So, compare them and choose the one you love the most! If you are having difficulty at any point, leave a comment and we will help.