Inspection cameras were created to fill the niche of taking amazing shots of hard to reach places. The main advantage of using an inspection camera is convenience while shooting pictures and videos in inaccessible places! These cameras are also known as endoscope borescope cameras. They are a long snake camera for android which means you can only plug them into your phones and start shooting! These cameras have opened up many new possibilities for photography enthusiasts and anyone who is a little curious about what goes in the places that cannot usually be seen. Now you can discover the world like never before, right in your hands!
In this article, we have analyzed and selected the top picks of endoscope borescope cameras for you, so you can choose your favorite from our android endoscope reviews and get clicking!
Best Inspection Camera for Android
1. Depstech WiFi Borescope Inspection Snake Camera
This model of inspection camera for android works perfectly with all the newer versions of Android and iOS. To view the photos and videos taken by the camera, it can connect itself to approximately 3-4 devices and show them via WiFi. This camera implements a unique Blue Light technology that allows you to view images more clearly, even in zero to low light conditions.
- It has an 11.4 ft. cable with 8.5 mm camera thickness and 6 adjustable LED on the camera.
- It is water resistant, so can be used even in wet environments.
- Its 2 megapixel HD camera has a chip that works at 30fps, which is among the best specifications to obtain a smooth and clear image.
- It works with both android and iOS, but for iOS, the video capturing feature is not available for versions below iOS 8.0.
2. Teslong Auto Focus Inspection Camera
This is an amazing 5.0 MP borescope endoscope camera that comes with a carrying case. You can use it for Android, MacBook, and Windows with the utmost ease. Why should you buy it, though? Because it has great features such as the following:
- It is a semi-rigid camera that has the ability to automatically adjust an object’s definition.
- It is an HD camera with an incredible resolution of 2594 x 1944 pixels. This means you get 3x better quality of videos and images than usual.
- It is waterproof and has a bright LED light. So, whether you are using it underwater or in dark conditions, you won’t be disappointed at all.
- You can use it with any Android phone that has an OTG function. Please note that it is not compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- The package consists of a snake camera (16.4 feet), a carry box, a user manual, and 3 accessories.
3. Teslong Inspection Camera
Here’s another excellent camera that you can use. It is a 4.5-inch screen with a dual-lens that will cater to all your needs. Below are a few features that will interest you:
- The lens has a resolution of 1080 pixels.
- It is a semi-rigid tube with a 2600 mAh battery.
- The handheld borescope has an extended length of 16.4 feet.
- The endoscope has a toughened glass for longevity and durability.
- The integrated CREE LED light assists you in dark conditions.
- Furthermore, it has 6 lights that you can adjust based on your needs.
- The multifunctional inspection system is easy to use. You can operate all the keys with a single hand.
- The screen can rotate 180 degrees.
- The camera comes with a carry case, user manual, and the required accessories.
4. Fantronics Endoscope Type C Borescope Inspection Camera
From Fantronics, you will get this fantastic borescope endoscope inspection camera which will help you to detect problems in daily used areas like sewer, water pipeline, bathroom line, under the bed, around the corner, blockage of water, etc. You can use it with your Android device including HTC 10, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5C, Google Pixel, Huawei, Sony, or any other.
- It comes with a rigid cable with the length of 5 meters which means you can inspect even the hardest-to-reach areas
- The eight LED lights will help you to see clearer pictures even in the darkest areas
- This inspection camera supports 360-degree views to offer you ease of operation
- It can be connected to the phones that are compatible with the USB Type C port which delivers you faster data transfer speeds
- It is equipped with 2MP CMOS camera and supports 1280×720 (720P) & 640×480 (480P) resolutions
5. Oiiwak Wireless Endoscope Inspection Camera
If incredible zooming capability is your priority, we suggest that you choose the Oiiwak Wireless Endoscope Inspection Camera. It offers 6x zoom versus the regular 3x that most of its counterparts do. Plus, you have many other perks, such as the following:
- It has a full HD resolution of 1944 pixels.
- It is ultra-clear and waterproof.
- The cable is semi-rigid and automotive. It is 11.5 feet long.
- It needs an 1800 mAh battery that you can recharge once its power drains out. On a full charge, it can run for 3-4 hours.
- It is a multi-functional industrial endoscope borescope that is compatible with Android and iOS. You can use it for various engines, industrial machine repair, household renovation, automotive maintenance, etc.
- The package comes with a hook, a USB cable, a side mirror, and a magnet.
With this helpful guide, it becomes easy to recognize and purchase the tool that best suit your purpose. Inspection cameras are a great invention and should be utilized more and more. So which one will you be getting? Reply below!
6.TUSAZU 2 MP HD WiFi USB Borescope Waterproof Inspection Camera
Instead of using bulky adapters and long messy cables, this inspection camera for android can be controlled by an app on your smartphone itself! This “HTwifi” app can be downloaded by scanning the QR code from the manual. This camera has a view angle of 70 degrees and focal distance of 4-6 cm (which is perhaps one of the best for all products on the market). It also comes with a 5-30 meters transmission distance and a battery capacity of 750 mAH.
- The wire is used super-durable and has an ultrasonic welding adjuster that gives its images better quality and clarity.
- This camera also has a unique feature, ie, a turning wheel that can control the brightness of the 6 LED lights.
- It is IP67 waterproof so underwater areas can also be explored.
- It is also compatible with Windows/ Mac devices.
Things to Consider before buying Android Inspection Camera
After the reviews of the best Android borescope endoscope cameras, I will explain the buying guide to pick up the most suitable inspection kit for your home or office job.
1) Cable Length
Check the length of the snake inspection camera cable. Many modern & high-quality borescope cameras come with the cable lengths like 11.5 feet or so and some come with the reach of up to 33 feet also. So check the length of the inspection cable according to your future needs.
The resolution of the borescope endoscope camera is also an important thing because it helps to see clearer pictures and you can identify the area and problems comfortably. It’s a thing to consider that the higher resolution you opt, the more it will cost. So choose the resolution as per your convenience.
The inspection camera is available both wired and wireless. Depending on your comfort, choose the particular type of device. Today, wireless borescope cameras are more popular because they provide ease of operation and also prevent the accidental electrical shock. But, when you choose such camera, check the battery input capacity and life. Choose the cameras with a long lasting battery as it will help you to manage the time of your inspection work.
When you are picking up the Android endoscope camera, then you should check its compatibility to your mobile. Not all the inspection snake cameras are compatible with all the Android models. Check the product page or ask the help center of the manufacturer for the compatibility of it to your Android device.
Pick up the endoscope borescope inspection camera which you can control easily because if you cannot control the device, then you may not get the desired result from it. So, the camera cable should be operated easily even in the hardest to reach areas.
The LED lights are also essential to check while choosing the best inspection camera. Such lights will help you to identify the problem spot in the dark area under inspection like sewer, under the bed, pipelines, etc. LED lights also help to display brighter images on the output screen.
Last but not the least, the price of the inspection camera is also one of the most important things. You should remember that not all users need expensive cameras to identify a problem in their systems. So, check your needs for the camera, analyze the product specification, features, and pick up the right product according to your budget.
The above are the top 7 things to consider while choosing the best Android borescope endoscope inspection camera. Hope this guide will help you to pick up the most suitable product for you according to your needs and requirements.
With this helpful guide, it becomes easy to recognize and purchase the tool that best suits your purpose. Inspection cameras are a great invention and should be utilized more and more. So which one will you be getting? Reply below!