The Arlo wireless security cameras from Netgear can work excellently near from three to six months on a single recharge of the batteries. There is no any secret of the popularity of these top-class products. You will not need to do complicated wiring to install them, some of the models don’t require wiring at all as they run on the batteries only. Depending on the Arlo camera model you have and how much you are using it, the average of battery life varies. So, you should always have a back up of the battery, and if you get a rechargeable battery for Arlo camera, then nothing is better than that. Today, we will have a look at the top-rated Arlo rechargeable batteries.
There are four Arlo security cameras that can work entirely on batteries. These models include Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2, and Arlo Go. I have researched and listed the top 10 most sought battery packs for all these Arlo security cameras here.
- Best Batteries for Arlo Camera
- 1. Arlo Accessory – VMA4400 Rechargeable Battery
- 2. Keenstone RCR123A Four Rechargeable Batteries
- 3. EBL RCR123A Arlo Compatible Rechargeable Batteries
- 4. Arlo Enegitech CR123A Lithium Rechargeable Batteries by Enegitech
- 5. Tenergy Arlo certified Rechargeable Battery for Arlo Security Cameras
- 6. Morpilot RCR123A Rechargeable Arlo Camera Batteries
- 7. Hixon 700mAh Rechargeable Arlo Batteries
- 8. Rainyb RCR123A Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo Camera
- 9. Murllen CR123A Rechargeable Arlo Camera Batteries
- 10. Tenergy Battery and Charger for Arlo Wireless Cameras
Best Batteries for Arlo Camera
1. Arlo Accessory – VMA4400 Rechargeable Battery
At the top of this list, the VMA4400 from the Arlo Technologies Inc is placed. The main reason behind putting at the no.1 spot is that it is the conventional rechargeable battery for the Pro and Pro 2 camera versions from the company. You can also buy the official Arlo battery for your Arlo Go camera by clicking here.
Specs & Features of VMA4000 Official Rechargeable Battery for Arlo Camera are:
- This Lithium-Ion battery has a capacity of 2400mAh.
- A fast charging power adapter with a cable, a window decal, and a user manual are also included in the package.
- It works best with the Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2 cameras.
- You will also get a free subscription plan for adding up to five Arlo cameras in the secure cloud storage and to access your recordings from the past seven days.
- It is the official battery from the company, so there is no doubt about the quality and working.
2. Keenstone RCR123A Four Rechargeable Batteries
The rechargeable Li-ion battery from Keenstone delivers professional grade service and practical value for your hard earned money. This RCR123A upgraded battery is seamlessly compatible with the Arlo security wireless cameras.
Features & Specs of Keenstone RCR123A Rechargeable Batteries are:
- This package includes four Lithium Ion batteries with the capacity of 700mAh for each.
- Each piece of the battery can last for almost 17% longer than the common RCR123A rechargeable battery and can perform equal to the 250 pieces of healthy cells.
- After a single full recharge, this rechargeable battery can perform for 1.5 months on average.
- It has a gold plated cap, high electric conduction, nickel-plated S.S protector, injection protected molded circuit, and metallic film which all together protect the battery from overcharging, over-discharging, short-circuit over-current, and impact.
- As a bonus, you will get a protective case to keep your extra batteries safe and an Arlo camera cover to protect the camera from the rain and sun.
- You can recharge this battery for up to 500 times which will help you to make significant savings.
3. EBL RCR123A Arlo Compatible Rechargeable Batteries
If you have the Arlo security camera model VMC3030, VMS3330, VMS3430, VMS3530, or VMK3200, then you should get the EBL rechargeable battery to make it work for longer time. This package includes eight pieces of cells to power your multiple wireless cameras.
Specs & Features of EBL RCR123A Rechargeable Batteries are:
- This Lithium-Ion battery has a power of 3.7V and capacity of 750mAh.
- You can fully recharge this battery for up to 1200 times without the memory effect.
- It has a low discharge feature which means, it will maintain around 75% of its capacity even after three years of non-use.
- This battery is perfectly replaceable for CR123, VL123A, K123A, DL123A, CR17345, 5018LC, SF123A, and El123AP.
- You will get a 30-day money back guarantee and a 1-year warranty from the company.
4. Arlo Enegitech CR123A Lithium Rechargeable Batteries by Enegitech
The Enegitech company is famous for providing top-quality products made from standard materials. This rechargeable battery from the company offers long-lasting performance and provides stability and convenience.
Features and Specs of Enegitech CR123A Rechargeable Battery for Arlo are:
- It is compatible with the different models of Arlo cameras like VMC3030, VMS3330/3430/3530, VMK3200 as well as digital cameras, flashlights, camcorders, mice, alarm systems, streamlights, and many other 3.7V devices.
- You can replace this battery with the CR123, CR123A, BR2/3A, CR12, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, K123LA, EL123AP, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LC, and L123A.
- It has an inbuilt smart protection feature which ensures excellent performance against the issues like overcurrent, overcharging, over-discharging, and short-circuits.
- This battery is CE certified and RoHS compliant to match the performance of the OEM products.
- The company will provide you with a 30-day refund, 12 services, and 24×7 customer service.
- You will get eight pieces of 3.7V 750mAh RCR123A rechargeable batteries in this pack.
5. Tenergy Arlo certified Rechargeable Battery for Arlo Security Cameras
What is better than the backing up of the company Arlo itself? The single innovative rechargeable battery from Tenergy has a valid certification from the Arlo to use it for your wireless security cameras and other 3.7V products.
Specs and Features of Tenergy Rechargeable Battery for Arlo are:
- This battery is seamlessly compatible with the different models of Arlo security cameras including VMS3330, VMS3430, VMS3530, VMK3200, and VMC3030, etc.
- You can fully recharge this battery for up to 500 times which helps you to make significant savings compared to the use of non-rechargeable batteries.
- The built-in smart protection feature of the battery prevents the damage from overcharging, overcurrent, short-circuit, and over-discharging of the battery and the charger.
- This battery is tested by the experts and matches with the standards like UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, UL 60950, IEC 62133, CSTCG (PI965), and Battery Directive (2006/66/EC).
- This package includes 12 rechargeable 3.7V 650mAh batteries and three protective plastic cases.
- You will get a one year warranty for the products from Tenergy.
6. Morpilot RCR123A Rechargeable Arlo Camera Batteries
This rechargeable battery from Morpilot is specifically designed to work with the Arlo security cameras from Netgear. It will provide efficient operation for a long duration which makes you worry from the need of recharging or changing the batteries too often. Don’t use this battery with the other CR123A batteries to achieve the best performance.
Features and Specs of Morpilot RCR123A Rechargeable Batteries are:
- You will get a pack of four 3.7V 700mAH Lithium Ion batteries, one plastic case with four compartments, and a user manual in this box.
- This battery will work well for almost all the Arlo security wireless HD cameras and other 3.7V devices like DSLRs, flashlights, mice, alarm systems, etc.
- Each battery has a recycle use of up to 500 times to help you save your money over the non-rechargeable battery pack.
- It has built-in safety protection for an advanced and sophisticated charging facility.
- You will also get one skin protector to keep your Arlo camera safe from dust, rain, and sun.
- It has the CE certification along with the approval of the RoHS, UN38.3, and MSDS standards.
7. Hixon 700mAh Rechargeable Arlo Batteries
There is another well-known company named as Hixon which produces high-quality camera accessories for the worldwide users. This RCR123A battery from the company is an affordable and durable solution for the working of your wireless Arlo HD security cameras.
Specs and Features of Hixon Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo are:
- This Li-ion battery has a capacity of 700mAh to power up your HD security cameras for long durations.
- With up to 500 times recharge cycles, this pack will save your money and energy over getting the non-rechargeable batteries.
- The battery has a CE certification as well as official approval from the MSDS, RoHS, and UN38.3 to ensure the highest quality of the product.
- In this package, you will get four Hixon rechargeable batteries which are quite enough to power your multiple wireless devices.
- It has the built-in protection against over-current, overcharging/discharging and short-circuit.
- You will get a confident 30-day money back guarantee and 12-month warranty for this unit.
8. Rainyb RCR123A Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo Camera
The RCR123A rechargeable batteries from Rainyb are seamlessly compatible with the different models of Arlo cameras. Though it works fine with all the wireless security cameras, if you have an Arlo Wire-Free HD camera, then you should not go anywhere else for the best rechargeable battery for it.
Features and Specs of Rainyb RCR123A Arlo Rechargeable Batteries are:
- You will get for 3.7V batteries with the capacity of 700mAh.
- Each battery has a recycle use of up to 600 times which will help you save big.
- It has the quick charge facility with only 2-hour of charging time.
- It comes with an inbuilt safety feature with a safety timer to avoid any accidental damage to the unit.
- Once a full recharge, the battery will last for about 1.8 months which means you don’t need to worry about the recharging cycle too often.
- You also have an option to buy batteries only or batteries and their charger both.
- The company will provide a warranty for one year on this product.
- You will also get one plastic case with four compartments to keep the battery and a user manual in this package.
9. Murllen CR123A Rechargeable Arlo Camera Batteries
This CR123A unit from Murllen is also a great contender to be the best Arlo camera battery. It has a built-in feature for protecting the product against any accidental damage and available at a meager price which things helped it to gain a spot in this list.
Specs and Features of Murllen Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo are:
- You will get eight pieces of the battery with 3.7V 800mAh capacity.
- It is compatible with most of the Arlo security cameras, flashlights, camcorders, digital cameras, and other 3.7V products.
- It has built-in smart protection against overcharging, over discharging, over current, and short circuit.
- You can recharge this battery up to 500 times without worrying about the memory effect.
- You will get a 30-day money back guarantee and a one-year warranty for this battery pack for Arlo.
10. Tenergy Battery and Charger for Arlo Wireless Cameras
From Tenergy, you will get four pieces of batteries along with a charger for the Arlo security cameras from Netgear. The UN UL certified batteries with the smart charger will provide efficient operation for a more extended period. The only reason to put this package at the no. 10 spot is that it is not only coming with batteries but also the charger which makes the overall price a little bit high than the other standard products.
Features and Specs of Tenergy Battery & Charger Pack for Arlo Cameras are:
- You can recharge the batteries for up to 500 times, and with the charger included, the recharge cycle will be quick and safe.
- In this package, there are total four Lithium Ion batteries, and an Arlo certified charger included.
- The battery has a 3.7V 600mAh capacity to power up your wireless security cameras for a long time.
- It has the certification from the standards like UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, UL 60950, IEC 62133, CSTCG (PI965), and Battery Directive (2006/66/EC) for quality assurance of the product.
- You will also get one power adapter and a user manual in this box.
- Both the battery and charger will come with a one year warranty from the company.
Battery life of an Arlo wireless security camera
As I said before in the post, the lifespan of the battery varies. There are many factors which affect the use of the cell. Some of them are the live streaming, night vision, motion activity, temperature, the installation place of the camera, WiFi router & plan, the brand of the battery, and the battery capacity. All these variables play a significant role in deciding how long the Arlo camera battery will last.
|Brand||No. of Batteries||Capacity||Recycle Time||For Camera Model|
|Arlo Technologies Inc||1||2440mAh||NA||Arlo Pro, Pro 2|
|Hixon||4||700mAh||500||All (not for Pro 2, Go)|
Don’t ever try to recharge the batteries that come with your Arlo camera as they are non-rechargeable. If you do so, you may end up with a short-circuit problem at your place. It is advisable and recommended that you use a good-quality rechargeable battery once the current cell of your camera dried out.
I have listed all the top-rated rechargeable batteries for the Arlo cameras here. For my Arlo Pro 2, I am using the Tenergy 650mAh battery, and it is working well till now. But, it depends on you that which rechargeable battery you want for your particular security camera model from Netgear.
Which Arlo camera model you are using? Which battery from this list you think will work best for it? Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Share your inputs in the comment section below.